[Moon] Dubus 2021

Nando Pellegrini nando.pellegrini at tiscali.it
Mon May 17 12:33:20 CEST 2021

I can only agree with what Valter is saying . I had lot of fun during
the contest and thanks very much to the participants but sometimes is
very difficult to pick up a cal and some little rules could make it much
easier. Not all the station can be exactly isofrequency with your own
echo and i am using a 50hz filter on CW and 1 hertz vfo definition, if
the signal is not exactly in the center it takes a while to get it.
Another recommendation (on my poor experience) is regarding the spacing
between CW letters very often compressed and adding the moon trip effect
becoming not easily distinguishable so a good spacing greater than the
regular dot space helps a lot and this regardless the keying speed.
In any case good activity and big satisfaction with 91 QSO cosidering
that i am always loosing at least a couple of hours at moon rise and
moon set because of sorrounding obstacles.
73 to all,nando i1ndp