[Moon] [Moon-Net] Availability of the OE5JFL controller DIY version

Zdenek SAMEK-OK1DFC ok1dfc at seznam.cz
Sun May 2 21:57:39 CEST 2021

System works really great, I am using DC engines 24V/10A DC.

Congrats Walter!!!

http://www.ok1dfc.com/eme/8moffset/controll/pic/20210422_202807_resized.jpg

--
Zdenek - OK1DFC
www.ok1dfc.com

---------- Původní e-mail ----------
Od: Walter Crauwels ON4BCB via Moon-net <moon-net at mailman.pe1itr.com>
Komu: Moon-Net 1 <moon-net at mailman.pe1itr.com>, Moon-Bounces <moon@
moonbounce.info>, Moon-net <moon-net at googlegroups.com>, Moon-Net at nlsa.com <
moon-net at nlsa.com>
Datum: 2. 5. 2021 20:53:46
Předmět: [Moon-Net] Availability of the OE5JFL controller DIY version
"
I got many requests on the facebook EME page for the OE5JFL standalone
tracker PCB

Therefor I post this message on the reflector

 i made the PCB to help people to make a DIY project.

It is not fully documented so it needs some DIY skills.

The board is based on the famous megatron MAB25/ETS25 encoder which has an
accuracy of about 0.2-0.3 degrees

Some "clones" are available from georg DF1SR

If you want a high precision, the USdigital A2 encoders are more precise but
needs an extra interface to work with the DIY version of the OE5JFL tracker

Knowing this, the OE5JFL microcontroller has a maximum resolution of 0.1
degree

Please find enclosed the manual for the DIY PCB

Payment can be done by paypal in euro's to on4bcb at gmail.com
(mailto:on4bcb at gmail.com) (all paypal cost for buyer)

Prices are:

PCB only: 10euro

PCB + MCU: 20euro

MCU only: 15euro

Button PCB: 10euro

+ Shipping in europe is 10euro

for USA and VK 15euro

(http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail)
	 Virusvrij. www.avg.com
(http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail)

(#-wm-DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2)