[Moon] [Moon-Net] 1.8M DISH/ 2.4M DISH

Serge Szpilfogel ve1kg at eastlink.ca
Sun Sep 20 12:53:18 CEST 2020

Hello Sean I use the Channelmaster Dish 2.4meter and have also used the 1.8meter. I do also have a channelmaster 1.2m they all have offset angle of 22.5degrees. That might be your problem. Feed position on an offset dish is really forgiving so that is not it. LNB might be faulty. Try to look at the sun. Your feed shadow needs to be in the extreme lower end of your dish for right aiming.
73 Peter OZ1LPR