[Moon] Thread cutting screw

M. Watanabe jh1krc at syd.odn.ne.jp
Thu May 28 18:09:52 CEST 2020

Many years ago, I got T-20 ORBITRON TVRO 20 ft. dish.
All the hardware parts are missing, and specially hot-dipped zinc plated thread cutting screw is most difficult to find.

1/4"x1" long Tek Screw Type 25, Hex flange.  600 pcs.

Already a screw of electric zinc galvanized is located. I wonder if this screw could be hot-dipped again at galvanizing factory.

The sizes of screws may change to be exact because of the thickness of zinc, but it may not be a big problem.
Already the screw hole is open, and thicker plating of the screw may even be better for this used TVRO to be rebuilt, I think.

Anyone can help, or advise me?

Mike JH1KRC