[Moon] FW: 13cm Activity, DUBUS

John Stevens storyavenue at hotmail.com
Thu May 28 00:06:01 CEST 2020

Fellow Lunatics,
I was able to work 27 on random CW over the DUBUS 13cm event weekend.  I only have 2320/2304 band segments going at the moment but hope to solve the others soon.  Those listed with (XB) were crossband:  WA9FWD, OH2DG, WA6PY, OK1KIR, OK1CA, W5LUA, OH1LRY, ES5PC, OK1KKD, OK2ULQ, SP6OPN, UA3PTW(XB), VE6TA, KL6M, K2UYH, SA6BUN(XB), SM2CEW(XB), VE6BGT, G3LTF(XB), PA3DZL(XB), SM3BYA, SP7DCS, W5AFY, DF3RU(XB), SP3XBO(XB), WD5AGO, LX1DB.
Many thanks to the participants great signals and the sponsors for the event.
I’m going to leave the 13cm feed in place until the declination drops to zero, in case there is anyone that might like to run a sked.
I will QSL 100% anyone desiring a real card.
Thanks,
John Stevens
WB2BYP
8.5m/100W