[Moon] 9A9B web is again On Air

Branimir Antolic - 9A9B branimirantolic at gmail.com
Wed May 27 00:27:17 CEST 2020

Dear Moonbouncers,

I am very pleased to announce, that 9A9B web is (after 5 +/- years) again On
Air :-) !

 <http://web.hamradio.hr/9a9b/index.html>
http://web.hamradio.hr/9a9b/index.html

History: My web started 8th October 1999 on GeoCities. After ten years
(October 2009), Geocities stopped working (there were at least 38 million
pages on GeoCities before it was shut down, most user-written - one of them
was also my 9A9B page). To save that amount of information worldwide
created, ReoCities copied the entire content and put it on its ReoCities
domain, but those pages could not be updated. I'm not sure anymore, but
around 2005 ReoCities delete my page from server. From then, until a few
days ago, my website was down.

Technology: I designed it by myself, learning html programing (from scratch)
and looking for solutions/details on other web sites in that time (not using
any tool for web design). All this 9A9B Web is almost unaltered in full
(08.10.1999), except EME page, where because of original Apollo photo, I
adopt it for different operating platforms/devices/resolution; because of
that on this page I have used css programing. Besides, I removed "Contests
Results" and instead and incorporated "My achievements". Also, today I have
no limit for MBs (on GeoCities it was 15 MB), so I replaced many images to
larger resolution, so may web today is around 30 MB.

Please let me few days more to change and insert new links on QRZ.COM and
QSL.NET.

Thanks everyone in EME community, who have helped me to achieve my EME dream
and enjoyed in almost 800 EME CW 144 MHz Random QSOs!

Let me also thank you to Croatian Amateur radio Association, who Hosting my
web and to their Webmaster, Marko!

See you on the Moon,

Vy 73 de Branimir - 9A9B