[Moon] WSPR BEACON

ve1kg at eastlink.ca ve1kg at eastlink.ca
Sat May 23 17:38:21 CEST 2020

Hi friends

While upgrading my 144 EME antenna system this summer, I have set up WSPR
beacon on 20M running 200mw to a vertical antenna.

The frequency is 14.97100. The beacon TX every 8 minutes for 2 minutes.

I am being decoded in Europe & the USA 24/7 if you STILL have an HF radio
check me out. You can upload the decodes on WSPRNET.ORG. I really do not
know how you do that?? I have asked people but no one will tell me??????

Have fun & enjoy the decoding power of WSPR truly amazing!!!

Serge VE1KG