[Moon] EME ft8

Wolfgang Schlaffer dl5mae at yahoo.de
Sat May 23 11:26:04 CEST 2020

 Ciao Fausto , Valter , Hi Graham

you are all so damn right!

I am afraid since the digital  revolution (when it started about 20 years ago) we forgot to give young people  the enthusiasm  (=which is not!  steering into a computer monitor!) of HAM RADIO .
Looking in my local radio club I see a drastic decrease of interest and activity since
we became more and more digital.  The German Radio Club DARC seem to "think" digital , too, when
I follow their columnes .... in my opinion the wrong way and the survival time will be not so long
anymore.

 I almost doubt when I will get 80 years old that HAM RADIO will still exist.

Es season begun -  Its not understandable to watch  this nonsense on 2m (6m as well)
working digital on one frequency while the rest of the band is desserted.
Even a  big possible number of QSOs will be wasted.

Good sailing Graham, you guys take all care. At least it was nice to read you on Email!

vy 73 de DL5MAE Wolfgang

    Am Samstag, 23. Mai 2020, 09:58:56 MESZ hat g d <graham.d at orange.fr> Folgendes geschrieben:

Don't waste your time stressing about it;  just buy a boat and enjoy the
rest of your life...between this nonsense, 3g,4g,5g and the internet
your Hobby is over.

Graham 'MBI/MM