[Moon] SV5/HB9CRQ microwave DXpedition postponed to 2021!

dan at hb9q.ch dan at hb9q.ch
Tue May 5 21:56:26 CEST 2020

Dear friends

We are very sorry to inform you, that we are forced to POSTPONE our May 2020
DXpedition to Rhodes due to our flight was canceled and there still is a 2
weeks quarantine in Rhodes if you arrive from abroad.

But now the GOOD NEWS! We have already reserved/payed for the QTH and we
changed our flight tickets to May 2021. So we will be in SV5 in MAY 2021! We
will send out detailed information this summer. But make sure you are home
and QRV 14./15./16./ and 21./22./23. May 2021!

Take care and keep safe!

Vy 73, Dan HB9Q for the SV5/HB9CRQ Team