[Moon] My activity in ARI EME Contest

Mac Holder macholder at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 30 17:33:05 CEST 2019

Who is willing to visit Barbados to chase Dx this side of the world and help me set up my EME station. Accommodations would be provided and 50 percent of airfare provided.
Kammie Holder8P5AB

"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says I`m possible, do not let others limit your dreams or desires!"
Audrey Hepburn