[Moon] [Moon-Net] TS-2000X Audio oddity

DW Harms (Dick) qtc at kpnmail.nl
Mon May 13 17:29:17 CEST 2019

Looks like your TS2000x does not like the howling sound of FT8 Sean 😁😁
Just joking...

I think it could not be related to the backup battery, only when you loose settings turning on/off. The resetting hiwever does look battery related.
I would rather look for a bad solder joint or connecting cables making bad contact in the audio part of the radio.

73, Dick PA2DW