[Moon] OK1TEH in ARRL EME Contest - 1st part

Matej Petrzilka ok1teh at seznam.cz
Tue Nov 20 15:19:08 CET 2018

Hi all,
I send little bit delayed report from 1st leg of ARRL EME Contest 2018.
I run 70cm category with my single 23el dk7zb 5,7m long, masthead
LNA ATF54143 0,4dB NF and 800W OK1VPZ SSPA (JT65 power output
equal to +-1 horse power ;) I was active during the whole weekend and
I tried to call CQ as much as it was possible.

Results: 27th October: DL7APV, NC1I, LZ1DX, DF3RU, HB9Q, UT5DL,
ZS4TX(#126), K2UYH, PA2V, UA3PTW, DK3WG, EM5EME (ex UT6UG),
G4RGK, UB4UAA(#127), SM7THS, HG1W(#128), DL5FN.
28th October: DL2HWA(#129), PA2CHR, ON4AOI.

Total 20 EME QSOs in JT65B and 4 new initials (tnx!).

I saw K4EME and was calling him for a long time but without answer.
The same but opposite was from KN0WS, VK3NX, VK4EME, W4ZST,
SP1JNY. In CW segment I weakly heard I2FHW/SM2CEW. Some time
I was looking for CQ of Jan, DL9KR, but without success.

During upcoming weekend I'll try to be qrv as long as possible.
I'll be at HB9Q and N0UK chat and watching especially to:
https://www.livecq.eu/432/
Hope to work you in any EME mode as many as possible.

73, tnx for QSOs & GL with icy weather
Matej, OK1TEH
http://ok1teh.nagano.cz