[Moon] WSJTX 1.9

Serge Szpilfogel ve1kg at eastlink.ca
Fri Dec 28 23:09:47 CET 2018

I have spent the last few weeks receiving with wsjtX, WSJT10 & map65 .
Having read other people's info's & settings I have come to the conclusion
that WSJTX 1.9 is Excellent & outperforms WSJT10 & MAP65. As always there is
occasions when MAP65 will out decode WSJTX but not often & you should run
both.

Got myself a 32" curve monitor & hope to put on it MAP65, WSJTX, TRACK
BOX,N0UK reflector & WSJT10. Right now I use 2 monitors & do not like it.
hope this new monitor will be big enough???

Happy New Year I think

Serge VE1KG