[Moon] G3LTF 9cm

Peter Blair g3ltf at btinternet.com
Sun Dec 23 22:58:47 CET 2018

I’m afraid I didnt get to do much this weekend due to a combination of Murphy, bad weather and a developing head cold. On Saturday evening here I heard KL6M and SA6BUN with excellent signals but the tx side wouldnt work, later on it came alive and I worked OZ6OL and SM6PGP and I copied G4BAO at M level but not enough for a QSO. I cannot be on tonight because if I go out in the rain to put the feed back in the dish then after Christmas my wife will have me certified!
I just have to find this intermittent fault on the tx side of the 9cm system.
Happy Christmas to all and DX in 2019
Peter G3LTF