[Moon] [Moon-Net] HB0/HB9DBM 23, 13, 9, 6 and 3cm EME DXpedition, final update 02.12.2018 (last day)

Daniel A. Gautschi, HB9CRQ dan at hb9q.ch
Sun Dec 2 21:35:57 CET 2018

Hi ALL

The 23cm station performed very well, although the weather changed. It
became very windy and at times we had heavy rain. On 2. December we have
worked 60 QSOs, 57 in JT65c and 3 in CW, for a total of 58 initials on 4
continents.

Early evening we arrived home safely.

Many thanks to all for calling/working us.

QSL policy: QSL only direct including SAE to: HB9Q, P.O.Box 133, CH-5737
Menziken

If you wish to sponsor our activity, you are welcome to do so by using
PayPal dan at hb9q.ch (please mention your call).

Vy 73, Q-Team Dan and Mark for HB0/HB9DBM